HGF Complaints Coordinator:
Mr. Ian Thomson
HGF Deputy Complaints Coordinator:
Mr. Trevor Bailey
How to Raise Your Concerns:
HGI Membership Secretary
Where your concerns relate to fundraising, you should initially contact the Human Givens Foundation complaints co-ordinator via the HGI Membership Secretary:
FAO Mr. Ian Thomson
C/O Human Givens Institute
Church Farm Lane
Tel: 01323 811662
- If you are not satisfied with the initial response, please write to the Chair of the Human Givens Foundation. (Contact details as above).
- We will endeavour to resolve your concern as promptly and as amicably as possible. We will acknowledge your query within 14 business days, investigate your concern within 30 business days and advise you promptly of the outcome.
The Fundraising Regulator
If these options do not meet your concerns, The Fundraising Regulator will investigate your complaint and report their findings to you within 30 days.
CAN Mezzanine Building
49-51 East Road
London N1 6AH
Tel: 0300 999 3407
> Click here to make a complaint to The Fundraising Regulator
Where your concerns relate to Public Collections, please contact:
- the Local Authority Licensing Officer
- the Police
Where your concerns relate to:
- dishonest handling of funds,
- misapplication of charitable funds,
- actions that contravene the Human Givens Foundation trust deed or charity law,
- actions that threaten to bring the Human Givens Foundation into disrepute
you should telephone the Charity Commission 0300 066 9197 – lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, except national holidays. For more information please see here.